To upload zipped file with your landing page please follow these simple rules:
- Login to your LanderBolt account and navigate to the Dashboard using the menu on the left. Alternatively you can also use the blue button in the left upper corner "+ Create New Page".
2. After you click "+ Create New Page" you'll be redirected to a page where you can upload your .zip file.
Here you have two options:
- Drag files to your account.
- Select them from your computer.
ALL ZIP files are automatically extracted.
3. To make sure the page upload process is correct please follow these two rules:
- Make sure you DO NOT have any SPACES or SPECIAL CHARACTERS in the file name.
- Make sure that your zipped file contains only the content of the page (like index.html etc).
NOTE: The zip file can contain subfolders like "img", "js", "css" etc. Make sure "index.html" IS NOT in a subfolder.
4. Provide necessary details as "Page Name", "Type/Vertical" (optional), "Domain", "Subdomain", "Folder Name" (optional).
5. Push "Create Page". That's it!
If you have any additional questions please contact [email protected]