If you use the Voluum Tracker (http://www.voluum.com), you can save time by automatically publishing your landing pages from LanderBolt to your Voluum account.
1. Log into your Voluum account and click the settings button at the top right. It looks like a small gear.
2. Select the security tab button, and then click on "Add New Key" in the Access Keys section.
3. Provide a name for the key, such as "LanderBolt Software", and then type in your Voluum password in the password field. Click Save.
4. You will be presented with a window showing an Access Key ID, and and Access Key. You will need these for the next steps, so leave this window open.
5. Open LanderBolt (preferably in a new browser tab or window), and navigate to the Integrations page.
6. Paste the Access Key ID and Access Key that we obtained from Voluum in step 4, and click Save.
LanderBolt is now configured to connect to your Voluum account! To publish a landing page to Voluum, follow the steps below.
1. From your LanderBolt dashboard, click the edit button for one of your landing pages (it looks like a pencil).
2. Click the "Publish To Voluum" button.
That's It! You have now published your landing page to your Voluum account. You may verify this by logging into Voluum and clicking the "Landers" button at the top. You should see your landing page in the list.