Creating and publishing your first landing page in LanderBolt is quite simple and involves only a few steps.
1. Log Into LanderBolt and navigate to the Templates page using the menu on the left. Alternatively, you may also click "Create Landing Page" from your dashboard.
2. Select a template to use for your landing page from the library. There are templates for many different offer types and also "starter" templates that provide a more blank slate for your own designs. Click on a template to select it.
3. Next, you will provide the details for your landing page such as its name (to appear on your dashboard) and which of your custom domains you'd like to publish it to. As you move your cursor to each field on this page, a tooltip will provide extra information.
4. Click the Save button.
5. If you have selected a custom domain for your page, you may now click the Publish button to publish your page. If you have not selected a custom domain from the fields above, the Publish button will be greyed out.
6. (optional) Publishing To Voluum.
You will notice a "Publish to Voluum" button become available. If you have configured Voluum integration, clicking this button will automatically publish this landing page to your Voluum account.
7. (optional) Provide an Offer URL.
After saving your landing page, you will notice an extra field becomes available. It's on the lower left and it's labeled Offer URL. Providing a URL in this field (e.g. http://track.myoffer.com) will automatically replace the outgoing offer links on your landing page with that URL. This is a time saving feature. eliminating the requirement for you to manually edit every link on your landing page using the page editor. Simply type a URL into the field and click Save.
That's it! Now that you have chosen a template, provided the necessary details, and optionally added a custom Offer URL to your landing page, you may edit the style, content, and images on the page using the Page Editor.